Search

domingo, 6 de abril de 2014

Lesson Four

LESSON FOUR

TEXT

MR. LAZY’S WEEK
What Will I do next week?
Well, on Monday I will not go to work because I will be very tired. On Sundays I practice some sports so on Mondays I am always tired.
On Tuesday I Will play cards with my friends. After all I am still tired from Sunday.
On Wednesday I won’t work because I have to go to the doctor. I am not well…I am working too much!
On Thursday I will watch the film: “LIFE ISN’T EASY!”
Friday is almost the end of the week. So I will stay at home.
On Saturday my friends will come to visit me.
I can’t stand this cruel life and mory!

VOCABULARY


Wednesday: quarta-feira
some: alguns
tired: cansado
what: o que
next: próximo
work: verbo TRABALHAR
life: vida
Monday: segunda-feira
because: porque
very: muito
practice: prático
always: sempre
go: verbo IR
Tuesday: terça-feira
with: com
so: assim
all: tudo
Thursday: quinta-feira
stay: verbo FICAR
still: ainda
from: de
Sunday: domingo
have: verbo TER
easy: fácil
Friday: sexta-feira
almost: quase
end: fim
at: em
home: casa
Saturday: sábado
visit: verbo VISITAR

come: verbo VIR

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário