Search

domingo, 6 de abril de 2014

Lesson Seven

OCTOBER
LESSON SEVEN

TEXT
I wasn’t at home last night but my parents were. I was at the movies
and it was very good. I was with my friends. They were very interested
in the movie. It was a new movie with Tom Hanks and Brad Pitt. They
were excellent .

TRANSLATION
______________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário