Search

domingo, 6 de abril de 2014

Lesson Two

LESSON TWO

TEXT

A DIALOGUE
Mrs. Collins: Did you forget to water the plants?
Mrs. Collins: No, I watered them this morning.
Mrs. Collins: Did you remember to feed the puppy?
Mr. Collins: Of course, I did. I gave him plenty of meat.
Mrs. Collins: Did you forget to wash the car?
Mr. Collins: No, I didn’t. I washed it this afternoon.
Mrs. Collins: Did you remember to pay thelephone Bill?
Mr. Collins: Sorry, I forgot all about it.

Vocabulary
forgot-passado do verbo ESQUECER-SE
forget-verbo ESQUECER-SE
remember-verbo LEMBRAR-SE
wash-verbo LAVAR
pay-verbo PAGAR
water-verbo REGAR
gave-verbo DAR
plantas-plantas
telephone bill-conta de telefone
him-o, lhe,a ele
feed-verbo ALIMENTAR-SE
puppy-cachorrinho
of couse-naturalmente
sorry-sinto muito
all about it-
them-os, as,lhes, a eles, a elas


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário