Search

sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

Lesson Two

LESSON TWO

TEXT

DO YOU LIKE TABLE TENNIS?
My name is Sally. I’m fifteen, and I’m still a student. I have two brothers. Paul is twenty-eight. He is a teacher. Joe is nineteen. He is a student too. Paul and Joe like to play soccer. I can’t play soccer but I like to play table tennis. We have a table at home. Joe doesn’t like table tennis. We were playing last night after dinner. He wasn’t playing well, but I was. I was having a good time, but he wasn’t.He doesn’t like to lose.

VOCABULARY

Have-verbo TER
Still-ainda
Brothers-irmãos
Too-também
Play-verbo JOGAR
Soccer-futebol
Like-verbo GOSTAR
Can-verbo PODER
Lose-verbo PERDER
But-mas
Fifteen-quinze
Was/were-verbo SER no passado
Home-casa
At-à, em, no, na
And-e
Table tennis-tênis de mesa
Dinner-jantar
Well-bem
Table-mesa
Nineteen-dezenove
Last-passado, último
After-depois

Night-noite

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário